Sunday, December 26, 2010

2010 comes to an end...

So can you believe it...another year gone by...

This year as certainly been an interesting one to say the least, lots of exciting things happened and also a lot of great lessons have been learnt. I can't say I stuck to my new years resolutions, because to be completely frank and honest I cannot even remember what they were. But for 2011 I have a plan, I think i will write in my new year's resolution at the end of every month to remind me what it was and to stick to it. Don't know if you've decided on yours yet, but mine is to have a better balance between family, social and work life. In 2010 there was way to much work and although I'm not complaining, nearer to the end of the year I could definitely start feeling strained, drained and stressed out which can never be good for any work performance. Balance it is...what is yours?

I hope 2010 was a good year for you and that you can take a lot of the life lessons you learnt in 2010 and apply them in the future starting with a year numbered 2011. Remember life can throw any curve ball at you, its your ability to be resilient to stand back up, fight for what you want and be confident that will determine your happiness and success' in life.

Merry Christmas to you and a happy new year, may it be a joyful one and a successful one.

Keep Smiling!

Alex Caige

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts here...