Saturday, December 18, 2010

People talking behind your back? :)

Getting mentioned in someone else's blog is always fun and nice to know! Thank you Adriaan for being a great interview and congrats on being nominated as a Mr. South Africa Finalist.

"...It was Wednesday 1 o’clock, when I and two other Semi-Finalists arrived at the Tuks-Fm studio, dressed to impress, excited for our interview, interviewed by none other than the up and coming Radio Personality Star, Alexander Caige!

Alex started off with the questions normally asked-How many Pull-ups and sit-ups I do per day? How long did it take me to do my hair?  Lol, no the interview was very relaxing we just introduced ourselves, mentioned our projects for the Chrysalis foundation and gave our goals for the future!
I never realized how many people are listening to Tuks-Fm, it was only after our interview when I got more than 10 messages from different people who wanted to know what it’s like inside the studio and congratulated me!

The Tuks-Fm team were awesome and I would like to thank them for giving us the opportunity to have been on air and getting the community more involved with the Mr.South-Africa 2011!..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts here...