Saturday, December 18, 2010

First Text Post : Bus Ride Down!

So I've come to a revelation and realisation, not sure if they can be considered the same but nontheless, going through my blog I haven't really done much typing so here goes:

I just arrived in Stilbaai in the Western Cape of the beautiful South Africa after an interesting 18 hour bust trip on which I ended up meeting some of the most interesting and also irritating people I have ever met in my life including a girl who claimed to be 28 instead acted 8 and couldn't stop moaning and complaining that the bus driver didn't stop often enough for a smoke break, which if we had to, we would still be on the road and the bus trip would've been 25 hours long...atleast.

Nonetheless it was a great trip to experience some of the beauty of South Africa which most people only get to see on TV and maybe not even that much.

This is expected to be a good holiday here in Stilbaai, lets just hope the weather starts playing its part, although looking at the weather forecasted it doesn't look to be good, nonetheless, I'll remain optimistic and keep some money saved for the tequila on those rainy days.

Watch this space for updates on the holiday and follow me on twitter for pictures and more regular updates : http://twitter.com/alexcaige.

Unitll then,

Keep Smiling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts here...